Fleece Fun shares a free pattern for making boutique-style fleece pants for little kids. The legs are flared at the bottoms with large ruffles. These pants are so cute! And made from fleece, they’re also soft and warm. The pattern is available in two sizes: 24 months/2t and 4t/5t. Get the free pattern from Fleece Fun.
[photo from Fleece Fun]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Child’s fleece pants
- Free pattern: Taylor’s Pajama Pants in baby and kid sizes
- Free pattern: Baby girl Mary Jane shoes
- Free pattern: Fleece winter outfit for an 18″ doll
- Free pattern: Toddler’s cap that covers the ears