Kathleen from Grosgrain continues her Embellish Knit month with another fabulous sweater refashion tutorial. This one turns a too-short henley sweater into a cropped cardigan with braided trim and peplum waist. LOVE. IT. Find out how to do it at Grosgrain.
[photo from Grosgrain]
- Tutorial: Cardigan with fabric panel front
- Tutorial: Turn a pullover into a cardigan
- Tutorial: Cardigan with bee applique and faux Peter Pan collar
- Tutorial: Ric rac and flower cardigan with faux necktie
- Tutorial: Too-short pullover to cute cropped cardigan