Ashley from Make It And Love It shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to sew up these cute little zippered pouches from clear vinyl. Because they’re clear, you can easily see what’s inside. Vinyl can be tricky to work with, but she shares some tips for making the vinyl easier to sew. Get the tute.
[photo from Make It And Love It]
- Tutorial: Zippered crayon pouch from recycled clear vinyl
- Tutorial: Quick Sew Clear Organizers
- Tutorial: Clear Toy Storage Bags with drawstring closures
- Tutorial: Roll-up cosmetic case with clear zippered pockets
- Tutorial: Clear zippered pouch with fun foam letters