Shauna from Shwin & Shwin guest blogs in the Skirting The Issue charity sewing month at Simple Simon & Co. showing how to make a colorblocked reversible skirt. I’m loving the bright colors!! She includes cutting dimensions to make the skirt in sizes 2T to a girl’s 10. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Shwin & Shwin on Simple Simon & Co.]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Saree-inspired wrap skirt
- Tutorial: Little girl’s gathered skirt with tribal stamp design
- Tutorial: Stripey Skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: Simple Skirt for little girls
- Tutorial: A-line knit skirt with ruffled apron