LiEr from ikat bag continues the series on pattern drafting on her blog that she has been working on with Jen from My Measuring Tape. They’ve already shown how to create a sloper, add sleeves, and create a neckline. Now LiEr moves to the bottom half of the sloper and shows how to create different types of skirt shapes. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from ikat bag]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Drafting a child’s back sloper
- Tutorial: Drafting patterns for necklines, facings, and a sleeveless armscye
- Tutorial: Checking the fit on a child’s sloper
- Tutorial: Draft a front sloper for a child
- Tutorials: Pattern drafting for cap sleeves, bodice