Anna Evers from Plan B takes a pair of scissors to a button up shirt to create a cool cut away neckline. The black shirt that she used creates a striking silhouette. What a cool idea!! She shares a tutorial showing how to do it. Go to her blog for the tute.
[photo from Plan B]
- Tutorial: Cut-away laced back jacket refashion
- Tutorial: Cut-out t-shirt refashion
- Tutorial: Boy’s button down shirt made cool
- Cool idea: Add gold trim to a plain button-down shirt
- Tutorial: 5-minute ruched onesie