With the help of her daughter, Kathy from Sew, Create, Farm, Eat created a duct tape dress form. It took just $17 in materials! Not only was it a huge cost savings, but the dressform is an exact replica of her shape. Want to make one of your own? Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Sew, Create, Farm, Eat]
- Tutorial: Duct tape dress form
- Tutorial: Make your dress form shaped like you
- Read all about it: Purchasing a dress form
- Tutorial: No-sew tote bag
- Tutorial: Refashion a full skirt into a sundress