Nicole from Tradewind Tiaras shows how easy it is to make fabric napkins with personality. Fusible webbing creates appliques in any shape you like. She uses pinking shears to cut the squares so no sewing is required, but could certainly put a traditional sewn hem on them if you wanted. Get the tute.
[photo from Tradewind Tiaras]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: No-sew applique birthday shirt
- Read all about it: Uses for your pinking shears
- Tutorial: Add ankle zips to a pair of jeans, no sewing required
- Tutorial: T-shirt applique with rhinestones
- Tutorial: Easy applique with fusible webbing