Lindsay from Craft Buds shows how to make a simple gift card pockets out of felt. A layered felt flower embellishment makes it colorful and pretty. It’s quick and easy to make, especially if you use a die cutter to cut out the flower shapes. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Craft Buds]
- Tutorial: Scrap fabric gift card or business card holder
- Tutorial: Easy gathered felt flower
- Tutorial: Mini scalloped rolled felt flower
- Tutorial: Easy layered fabric brooch
- Tutorial: Felt flower gift box band