Jessica from Sew Homegrown shares a tutorial on her blog for making a felt Starbucks coffee playset. She shows how to make a felt travel coffee cup and mini-doughnuts. Now your kids can pretend to be just like you, getting their Starbucks fix in their play kitchens! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sew Homegrown]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Felt ice cream cone softie
- Tutorial: Sew a travel felt board
- Tutorial: Felt tea playset
- Tutorial: Felt conversation heart cookies for Valentine’s Day
- Tutorial: Castle Peeps Travel Play Set