Sew4Home finishes up their series on machine sewn seam finishes with a tutorial showing how to make Hong Kong and bound seams. This is part 4 of their 4-part series. At the bottom of that post, you’ll find links to previous tutorials in their series showing how to make other popular seam finishes. Go to the tutorial for Hong Kong and bound seams.
[photo from Sew4Home]
- Tutorial: Pretty seam finishes
- Tutorial: How to sew Hong Kong seams
- Video tutorial: Hong Kong finish for seam allowances and hems
- Tutorial: Decorative seam finishes
- Tutorial: Pojagi seam finishes on your machine