Tacha from Fat Quarterly shares a tutorial over at the Free Spirit Fabrics blog showing how to make a kid sized apron with a ruffle across the bottom. The ruffle is pretty for girls, but it’s easy enough to omit if you’re making an apron for a boy. Get the how-to.
[photo from Fat Quarterly on Free Spirit Fabrics]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Ruffled half apron in three sizes
- Free pattern: Krista Apron with shirred top
- Tutorial: Tiered ruffled ombre apron
- Tutorial: Hot Mess Casserole Carrier
- Free pattern: Spring halter apron