Atelier Caroline shows how to create kimono-style pajamas for a baby doll. Her tutorial shows how to use existing clothes that fits the baby doll to create a pattern to make the kimono top, allowing you to create a top for any sized doll. Go to Part 1 of the tutorial to find out how to make the pants. Go to Part 2 to find out how to make the top.
[photo from Atelier Caroline]
- Free pattern: Kimono and pants outfit for a baby doll
- Free pattern: Newborn jacket with kimono sleeves
- Tutorial: Design a kids’ cross top
- Tutorial: Kimono baby shoes
- Tutorial: Doll jammies from baby’s old clothes