Anshu from Blooms and Bugs shares a tutorial on her blog how to make her layered Rosita skirt for little girls. The layers of the twirly skirt are made from repurposed t-shirts. A rolled fabric flower embellishes the waist. Because you’re only using the bottom portion of the shirt, it’s a great way to get more life out of shirt with stains at the top. It’s a quick, easy sew – it takes just 4 seams to make. Get the tute.
[photo from Blooms and Bugs]
- Tutorial: Fringed Carnival Dress for toddler girls
- Tutorial: Short Dress Fixer Slip
- Tutorial: Maxi skirt with a faux cami waist band
- Tutorial: 10-minute t-shirt skirt for kids
- Tutorial: T-Skirt tunic top