Anshu from Blooms and Bugs shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make a pair of bubble pants (think Aladdin) for little girls. These pants are sooo cute! I am especially loving the asymmetrical waistband, tied on one side into a pretty bow. Her tutorial includes instructions on how to modify a basic pants pattern to give them the bubble legs, contrast cuff, and asymmetrical waistband. Get the tute.
[photo from Blooms and Bugs]
By Anne Weaver
- Free pattern: Box pleat bubble shorts for baby
- Tutorial: Kid’s Convertible Cargo Pants
- Tutorial: Two ways to modify a basic t-shirt pattern.
- Tutorial: Little girls’ bubble shorts from a pair of pants
- Tutorial: Taper your pants legs