Gretel from A Little Red Ribbon shares a tutorial on her blog for this fun butterfly shirt for little girls. If the applique on the shirt wasn’t cute enough, the back of the shirt has dimensional butterfly wings from gathered tulle. How cool is that! Go to the tutorial.
[photo from A Little Red Ribbon]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, t-shirt, butterfly, applique, wings, gathered, tulle[/tags]
- Tutorial: Gathered tulle embellished tee
- Tutorial: T-shirt refashion with dimensional flowers
- Tutorial: Toddler wear for boys and girls
- Tutorial: J. Crew-inspired gossamer collar shirt
- Tutorial: Red Hot Momma Valentine’s Day appliqued shirt