Pam from Threading My Way used pintucks to create a subtle detail for the front of this twirly skirt. The gathered skirt also has a pretty bow at the waist and a ruffle around the hem. Go to her tutorial to see how to make one.
[photo from Threading My Way]
- Tutorial: Pretty gathered skirt with waistband bow
- Tutorial: Party Skirt with bow for little girls
- Tutorial: Twirly skirt for 18″ dolls
- Tutorial: Reversible twirly skirt with big bow
- Tutorial: Girl’s twirly skirt with ruffled lining