Tamara from Ducky House shares a tutorial at The Vintage Sheet Blog showing how to turn an old sheet into a pair of lounge-y Don’t Get Out Of Bed pajama pants. The old fabric in the vintage sheet is usually super soft from repeated washings over the years. AND because the edge is already finished, you don’t have to hem the legs. Get the how-to.
[photo retrieved from The Vintage Sheet Blog]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Vintage pillowcase toddler pajama pants
- Tips for sewing on PUL fabric
- Tutorial: Easy lounge pants
- Tutorial: Make summer shorts from winter’s pants
- Tutorial: Baby lounge pants from an old t-shirt, in just 30 minutes