Marni from Haberdashery Fun shows how to make this market tote are cut into the sides of the bag. The square tote is easily embellished. For hers, she used freezer paper to stencil the abbreviations of airports for cities she recently visited on business. You could also use applique, embroidery, or just leave it plain. Go to her blog for the how-to.
[photo from Haberdashery Fun]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Backpack applique for boys
- Tutorial: Pillowcase Market Tote
- Tutorial: Faux leather tote with grommets
- Tutorial: Farmer’s Market Laminated Tote
- Tutorial: Geometric stencil jeans