Shauna from Shwin & Shwin shares a tutorial on her blog showing how she made her Pear Picking Tunic for her little girl. It’s made from two very simple pattern pieces. Elastic thread shirring gathers the bodice and creates a pretty neck ruffle. The plaid fabric is perfect for fall, and it’s soo cute paired with some skinny jeans! Get the how-to.
[photo from Shwin & Shwin]
- Tutorial: Skinny jeans for toddler girls
- Tutorial: How to sew cascading ruffles or flounces
- Tutorial: Make a simple sundress for little girls
- Tutorial: Plaid Neck Wrap for cool fall weather
- Tutorial: Refashion adult jeans into toddler skinny jeans