V and Co. shares a tutorial on her blog showing how to make her Petit Strawberry Pincushion. The itty bitty pincushion travels easily for sewing on the go, and you can wrap the long hanging loop through a pair of scissors so your notions don’t get separated. I’m loving the polka-dot fabric! Get the how-to.
[photo from V and Co.]
- Tutorial: Make a strawberry pincushion
- Tutorial: Strawberry pincushion
- Tutorial: Tiny pincushion you can attach to your needlework scissors
- Tutorial: Sewing caddy with removable pincushion
- Tutorial: Cube pincushion