Chris from Pickup Some Creativity shares a tutorial on her blog showing how she created her Pottery Barn-inspired smocked curtains. They’re gorgeous!! The smocked look is achieved by making individual tucks in the fabric in a grid pattern. Get the tutorial to find out how to do it.
[photo from Pickup Some Creativity]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Pottery Barn Kids-inspired baby changing pad
- Free pattern: Pottery Barn-inspired owl softie
- Tutorial: Smocking how-to
- Free pattern: Smocked apron for an 18″ doll
- Free pattern: Favorite Oven Mitt