Bethany from Finding Pins and Needles shares a free pattern for making her Preppy Girl Vest for an 18″ doll. It’s a croppedvest with a single button at the front. The vest is part of a cute back-to-school outfit she made for the doll. It’s cute out of a school-themed novelty print, but it would also be fun out of a suiting. Get the free pattern for making the vest.
[photo from Finding Pins and Needles]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Girl’s double-breasted sweatshirt vest
- Tutorial: Make a back-to-school backpack
- Free pattern: Banded bubble Everyday Shorts
- Free pattern: Tiffany Shrug for girls
- Free pattern: Kimono and pants outfit for a baby doll