LiEr from ikat bag continues her blog series on sewing girls’ summer dresses, this time with a tutorial for making a raglan-sleeved dress. Raglan sleeved dresses are my go-to for a quick sew and an easy fit. Go to the tutorial.
pssst – Be sure to scroll down to the bottom of her post. She’s giving away one of the dresses she made!
[photo from ikat bag]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, raglan, sleeve, dress, summer, girl[/tags]
- Sienna recycled t-shirt dress for girls + giveaway
- Tutorial and giveaway: Flutter-sleeve dress
- Tutorial: Sew a raglan sleeve top for a baby
- Lookie what she made: Miniature dresses!
- Tutorial: Shirred summer sundresses