Some tees, bless their hearts, have little refashioning potential. Whether it’s an awkward cut, or a stain, or fabric that doesn’t behave, there’s little that can be done with them. But even these t-shirts can be recycled into something useful and fashionable. Try using them to create braided belts, like this one by this old dress. Get the how-to.
[photo from this old dress]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, tee, t-shirt, recycled, braided, belt, refashion[/tags]
- Tutorial: Make a ruffled shrug from a t-shirt
- Tutorial: Adding pintucks to a shirt
- Sienna recycled t-shirt dress for girls + giveaway
- Tutorial: Recycled t-shirt clutch
- Tutorial: Refashion a man’s shirt to a dress