Shauna from Shwin & Shwin shows how she repurposed a pair of ill-fitting (adult-sized) jeans into a pair of toddler’s skinny jeans with designer flair. She cut the legs so she could maintain the original hem and side seams, which keeps the end result from looking like “mama made it.” A bit of handstitching on the back pockets and inseam add designer detailing. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Shwin & Shwin]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Make toddler jeans from adult jeans
- Tutorial: Add stitching to the back pockets of jeans for a designer look
- Tutorial: Little Guy Baby Pants
- Tutorial: Little girl’s recycled denim skirt
- Tutorial: Skinny jeans for toddler girls