Oh, and I am absolutely loving this colorblocked leather bag that Hetty from light blue grey made! The clean lines, the sharp colors… It’s reversible, too. She made it out of leather samples, and she shares a tutorial showing how she did it. If you can’t get your hands on leather samples, you could get the pieces you need from thrifted leather garments or from faux leather yardage at the fabric store. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from light blue grey]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Leather headband with a pretty little bow
- Tutorial: DIY leather eyeglasses case
- Tutorial: Fringed suede handbag from thrifted suede pants
- Tutorial: Refashion a dress and some t-shirts into a maxi dress
- Tutorial: Color blocked faux leather clutch