Rikka from Ricochet and Away! created this large bag to carry with her on her vacation to Yellowstone National Park. It’s roomy enough to have held water bottles, sunscreen, binoculars, and the like. Pockets on the inside help keep everything from getting too jumbled together. It has a long strap so it can be worn cross body, a comfortable way to carry a heavy bag for long periods of time. If you’re thinking you might need one of these for yourself, she shares a tutorial showing how to make one. Get the how-to.
[photo from Ricochet and Away!]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Leather grommet bag with convertible straps
- Tutorial: Back-to-school book bag with cross-body strap
- Tutorial: Carry Your Basics Sling Bag
- Tutorial: Saddle Bag purse
- Tutorial: Going-on-a-Walk patchwork bag