Sew4Home shows how to make a round cushion with ruched sides. It’s gorgeous in a bright floral from Jennifer Pagnelli’s Happy Land line, but it would also be pretty in just about any print – or even a solid. It’s trimmed with a contras piping and tufted with a fabric covered button in the same contrast fabric. Go to Sew4Home for the how-to.
[photo from Sew4Home]
- Tutorial: Round cushion trimmed with piping
- Tutorial: Basic bench cushion with piped edges
- Tutorial: Piped floor cushion for the tween types
- Tutorial: Round pillow with ruched sides
- Tutorial: Patchwork square floor cushion