Jen from Scissors & Spatulas guest blogs in the Swell Noel series at Positively Splendid with a tutorial showing how to make a ruffled Christmas tree. Aren’t they the cutest? A couple of these ruffled trees would so nice on a mantle or sidetable. Get the tutorial.
[photo from Scissors & Spatulas on Positively Splendid]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Sew up a Christmas pillowcase
- Tutorial: Mini car playmat that rolls up for easy travel
- Tutorial: Stuffed Christmas tree
- Tutorial: Soft fabric Christmas trees
- Tutorial: Oh, Christmas Tree felt ornament