Ruffled tees are sooo versatile for girls! They’re cute with a pair of jeans, but can also look sweet with a skirt. VixenMade shows how you can make one. She starts with a store-bought t-shirt and adds the rows of ruffles and lace. Get the tute.
[photo from VixenMade]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Popsicle Ruffle Top
- Tutorial: Anthro-inspired embellished tee with pleated ruffles
- Tutorial: Ombre ruffled dress for little girls
- Tutorial: Flamenco Ruffle Tank
- Tutorial: Boutique-style embellished tank for little girls