Taggies, soft blankets or stuffed shapes with little ribbon tags sticking out the sides, make an awesome baby gift. Jill from Handmade by Jill has a pattern to make taggies in the shape of an alligator and an elephant. Do them in blue and you’ve got a baby boy gift; sew them up in pink and it’s perfect for a little girl. Get the pattern!
[via One Pretty Thing]
[tags]taggie, softie, sewing, elephant, alligator[/tags]
- Free pattern: Maggie the Taggie Owl
- Tutorial: Taggie monster softie
- Tutorial: Taggie toy from charm squares
- Free pattern: Happy Elephant Family softies
- Sew a taggie monster softie with this FREE pattern