Anu from Nalle’s House shows how she made a slipcover for a high chair seat that attaches to a table. She created the slipcover because the fabric on the high chair is difficult to clean. Her new slipcover is made from an outdoor fabric that is easy to wipe clean. It’s also removable so she can send it through the wash. Go to her tutorial.
[photo from Nalle's House]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Fabric booster seat that fits over a chair back
- Tutorial: Sew a new high chair seat cover
- Tutorial: Wipe-clean booster seat cushions from a vinyl tablecloth
- Tutorial: Slipcover the backs of your dining room chairs
- Tutorial: Wipe-clean vinyl highchair mat