Deanna from Just Deanna shows how to make a sleeping back for an 18″ doll. Velcro closures make it easy to put dolly to bed and to take her back out. Perfect for dolly sleepovers! (Can you guess what we play tons of at our house?) Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Just Deanna]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, sleeping, bag, camping, doll, 18″, American Girl[/tags]
- Tutorial: Sleeping bag and pillow for an 18″ doll
- Tutorial: Dolly diapers with Velcro closures
- Tutorial: Itty bitty zippered sleeping bags for small dolls or stuffed animals
- Tutorial: No-sew dolly diaper
- Free pattern: Sundress for the Dolly Donation girl doll