Roselee from Jane Of All Trades shares a tutorial for making her Super-Sized Snack Bags. She whipped up a stack of 20 of them to give as party favors. The reusable fabric snack bags are roughly 8″ x 8″ finished. They’re big enough to hold a substantial snack, but you could also use them to hold non food items such as toiletries, small toys, etc. Get the tute.
[photo from Jane Of All Trades]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Easy drawstring pouch
- Tutorial: Teeny Tiny Snack Sacks
- Tutorial: Travel organizer
- Tutorial: Fabric pocket gift tags
- Tutorial: Purse organizers and lined snack bags