When my daughter was a baby we found that she’d outgrow the length of a one-piece romper long before she’d outgrown the arms or the chest. Destri from The Mother Huddle has a brilliant solution – she shows how to turn a romper into a shirt. This easy refashion can extend the life of baby’s clothes so you can spend your money on all the other things that baby needs. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from The Mother Huddle]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, baby, romper, refashion, shirt[/tags]
- Tutorial: Too small baby romper to long-sleeved shirt
- Refashion girls’ clothes after they’ve outgrown them
- Tutorial: Baby romper from an adult t-shirt
- Tutorial: Make a baby romper from a child’s tee
- Tutorial: Turn a onesie into a t-shirt