Sleep sacks can be rather expensive to buy, and difficult to find in a toddler’s size. Maia from Sew Long, Wear Well shows how she created this sleep sack for her toddler son out of an adult-sized pajama suit. (She notes that you can also use a t-shirt for this.) Brilliant! Get the tutorial.
[photo from Sew Long, Wear Well]
- Tutorial: Sew a sleep sack
- Tutorial: Baby sleep sack
- Tutorial: Sleep sack with feet
- Tutorial: Make a baby’s sleep sack from a man’s dress shirt
- Free pattern: Baby Sleep Sack or Spring Scrunched Baby Dress