Liz from Fast Daze made a pretty patchwork gathered skirt, but didn’t like the fit. Rather than tossing aside all of her work (and gorgeous fabric), she refashioned it into a purse. What a great idea!! This would also work with skirts that your daughter as outgrown or perhaps a thrifted skirt. Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Fast Daze]
- Mega tutorial: Girl’s summer skirts series
- Tutorial: Make a skirt from a pair of jeans
- Tutorial: Off-the-shoulder top refashion
- Tutorial: No-hem 10-minute skirt from a dress
- Tutorial: Little girl’s boutique-style outfit from a pair of pillowcases