I Am Momma Hear Me Roar shows how to make her Zig Zag Bag. It gets its name from the chevron print that the used to make it. The edges are finished off with a contrast-y bias tape. Did you notice how she matched the chevrons on the contrast pocket? My OCD tendencies love that! Go to her tutorial.
[photo from I Am Momma Hear Me Roar]
- Tutorial: Chevron tee applique
- Tutorial: Stenciled mod herringbone design
- Tutorial: Bias bound burlap placemats
- Tutorial: Gumball Pocket Skirt for girls
- Tutorial: Triple-stitched minky baby blanket