Kathleen from Grosgrain and The Tumtum Tree kicks off her Embellish Knits month with a tutorial showing how she updated a thrift store cardigan with some lace trim and appliqued felt leaves. She also took in the sides and arms to give it a snugger fit. Check back with her blog all month long, as she will be sharing a new project each day! Go to the tutorial.
[photo from Grosgrain]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Cardigan with fabric panel front
- Tutorial: Turn a pullover into a cardigan
- Tutorial: Oh, Christmas Tree felt ornament
- Tutorial: Flashcard Pillow
- Tutorial: Draft a sew a fitted skirt pattern