Anneliese from Aesthetic Nest guest blogs at U Create with a tutorial showing how to make her Luxe Lovey. It’s a small square of minky fabric surrounded by a pretty satin ruffle. The small size makes it easy for baby to snuggle, and of course the minky fabric will feel so soft against her (or his) skin! Get the how-to.
[photo from U Create]
[tags]sewing, tutorial, blanket, baby, luxe, lovey, ruffle, blankie[/tags]
- Tutorial: Lovey Boy and the Square Satin Luxe Blanket
- Tutorial: Double sided minky blanket
- Tutorial: Elephant snuggle toy
- Tutorial: Minky baby blanket with satin ruffle
- Tutorial: Snuggly bunny baby blanket