Merrick from Merricks Art shows how she refashioned a large, boxy blouse into a trendy peplum top with a slimmer fit. The original blouse was loose enough to just slip over the head, but the more fitted peplum version has a zipper on the back. Get the tute.
[photo from Merricks Art]
- Tutorial: Peplum shirt refashioned from a button up shirt
- Tutorial: Peplum t-shirt refashion
- Tutorial: Add leather trim to t-shirt shoulder
- Tutorial: Back bow t-shirt refashion
- Tutorial: Boxy tee to a peplum top