Kelly from Sewing in No Man’s Land guest blogs in the Pink Week series at iCandy Handmade with a tutorial showing how to make her Bright Side Apron. With a ruffled bib and doily embellishments, the retro-inspired apron was inspired by a similar apron from Anthropologie. If you wanted to go all out retro, you could wear it with high heel just like she does in her photos. Okay, so heels and cooking don’t combine well - but the apron sure is sweet. Get the tute.
[photo from Sewing in No Man's Land on iCandy Handmade]
By Anne Weaver
- Tutorial: Retro-style apron with flounce
- Tutorial: Cottage Chic Reversible Apron
- Tutorial: Roses are Red retro-inspired half-apron
- Lookie what she made: Ruffled shower curtain
- Tutorial: Retro-inspired quilted oven mitts